Friday, April 4, 2008

Homey yet classy

I have been paying for my house on mortgage for half a decade already. What’s rewarding about it is that I see how it “evolved” from just being a four-cornered box to a presentable abode. Little by little, I tried to put in some trinkets and gizmos to spice it up a little. While it’s a few square meters in size, it can still be at its homey yet presentable appearance with the use of different lamps. The effects fabulous.

I got to check on some affordable floor lamps (yeah, I am still running on a budget) online and I got some assistance on how to make the most out of my tiny space through the search tool. It’s kind of mix-and-match thing. There are sure a thousand of designs and a dozen of brands that I can choose from with style and affordability in my mind.

I also noted down some cool desk lamps to make my computer area a nice play to stay even in the wee hours of the morning.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: