Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Spirit


My most favorite day of the week is Thursday even if it means that I have to wake up at 4:30 AM. I wake up that early on Thursdays to go to church before starting my day. I also go to church on Sundays but what makes this day more exciting is that I could post my thankful list.

It makes me feel good being thankful although some things don’t go my way. I feel bad at the onset but as I hit the keyboard to type the things I’m thankful for, I feel a sense of well being. My spirit is being lifted
As the CWO widget says, I choose to live well. We always have choices in life. At the end of the day, you could choose to be happy or you choose to be sad.
So what am I thankful for?

  • For another chance to be at the church this morning. Learning things about Karma. About reaping what you sow.
  • We were able to come up with the good cheer for the team and did not humiliate ourselves. In fact, we enjoyed it. Although it’s still unofficial, we might get into the semi-finals. The Premium Battle is our office core’s “Battle of the Brains”.
  • My PC has finally come off bypass. Thank God! This means that I do not have to hurry buying a replacement. The PC runs faster now. Thanks also to my IT officemates who took some time off to tweak my junk.
  • God showed me the solution to my seem-to-be possessed PC. The mouse pointer moved here and there, opened and closed programs and applications. For a while I thought that I was being hacked or the PC was infected with a virus. I thought the PC needed a replacement. It just came into my mind, thank God, to try another mouse and the weird thing did not happen again. Although, I am bringing home my office mouse after my shift, Lord you know that I am not stealing. It’s still my accountability and I still bring it to work the following day. I’m just borrowing it because I can’t go to the mall until Sunday to buy a mouse. I have class in the morning and work in the afternoon until evening. I know you understand.
  • I was able to snatch some hours of sleep after the church before I will head to class
  • My little niece, who’s a toddler now, can say my name smiling when she sees me. Her sweetness lifts up my spirit when I feel grumpy.
  • I’m thankful for a brand new day.

What are you thankful for?
Please visit Iris for more thankful souls.

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Denise said...

Such a nice thankful post.

eph2810 said...

I am glad that your IT co-worker was able to repair your PC. That is so cool to know someone who can do it and trust.
How sweet that your niece speaks your name and smiles when she sees you :)

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours.

Unknown said...

Technology can be such a blessing, and such a bother too!

Thanks for sharing your blessings this week! Have a blessed day!