Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Another week full of good and not so good things has passed and I am thankful because:

1. I was able to get the performance appraisal, same as last year but this time I have a grateful heart to receive it.
2. Despite the fact that I have let go of the thought that I can be promoted my boss still told me that I have a chance and I am next line. I am grateful but still I am no longer interested. There is more to life. I am still willing to extend my help on the floor but not as a team leader.
This is just more of a music to my ears but not entirely because some people still have issues about me which I thought they have let go of already.
3. In general, my company that I am working for is very generous to its employees and I will never forget it.
4. Our company has this R & R program wherein every year, each team will be given a budget to go out of town and go on a vacation for 3 days. I am excited because part of our team will be having our R & R tomorrow and I am really excited because my friends who are in the other team will also be going with us.
5. I learned that my review program may be extended to catch up on the days I was not able to come to class due to my office sked.
6. For my big sister, my Thursday church buddy, my cook, my mother, my runner. She agreed to go and pay for the house mortgage that is due today.

So what are you thankful for?
Please visit Iris by clicking on the logo above and meet more thankful souls.

Add to Technorati Favorites

5 comments:

Denise said...

Be blessed dear one.

Anonymous said...

Oh the R & R sounds wonderful!!! Have fun!

Gina @ Gina's Public Diary

eph2810 said...

You are right - there is more to life than promotions. Leadership is very time consuming and also very stressful - bin there :)
How sweet that you are going on and R & R with your team.
That is so cool that your mom is taking the mortgage for this month.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours.

Unknown said...

What a great post. Blessings sometimes are hidden and only a grateful heart can unlock the key.

I just made that up - do ya like?

Have a blessed day!

Mary said...

Yup, there's more to life. That's so true. R & R....sounds great. It's always good to get away. Have fun!
Thanks for sharing today. Blessings.