Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend Snapshots - Dakak




That's me and Gio goofing before we had our city tour.

Although my boy still aches from the road and air travel and from carrying a dozen of Spanish sardines, I could say that I enjoyed out Team Celebration Program this weekend. It was in Dakak, Dapitan City Zamboanga del Norte.


As I always say, I love the beach and I would trade the mountain for it. I don't mind getting a tan.
Apart from that, I enjoyed our dinner by the beach followed by the cultural show ala Luau.
Just for fun I joined the dancers doing the Hawaiian dance. I think this is where I got my body ache. Hahaha.
Gio here, who's a great dancer, was the one who first joined.

This was our all white night party.
More pics to come!

Add to Technorati Favorites

10 comments:

abie said...

i wish i can go here someday.

mine is up too. hope you can check it out:

http://www.myplanetpurple.com/2008/04/weekend-snapshot.html

http://princessbela16.blogspot.com/2008/04/weekend-snapshot.html

Peter Lyle said...

wow you had fun huh? is that me in the picture? lol c",) have a great week ahead sistah!

Lynn said...

It's been a while since I've visited Dakak. Great pic in white shorts. :)

My WS is here dear if you have time to take a peek.

Sarge Charlie said...

looks like a fun place and time.

Momgen said...

oh thats fun i like to visit dakak one day...mine is up... in here http://www.happymomiam.us/2008/04/weekend-snapshot.html

larawannabe said...

Great holiday set. I hope someday I'll be able to visit too.

Have a great week ahead :)

MaR said...

Dinner looks spectacular, what fun!!
Happy ws!

yvelle said...

nice place! nice shots! happy ws.. :)

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

Oh what a superfun time you must have had! I like your pictures. Did you learn new dance moves?

SandyCarlson said...

These are wonderful photos. I am sorry I didn't get here Sunday or Monday. The new format of WS has slowed me down a bit, and so has our cable provider. Our service comes and goes, and when we have it, it is slow! God bless. Thanks for stopping by.