Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tourist attraction Third World Style

I was supposed to post this last week but due to rehab program my PC has undergone, I am sharing this just now.
This is a peaceful protest dance by the dancing inmates in CPDRC (Cebu Province District Rehabilitation Center) against Jun Lozada (the star witness to the ZTE Broandband deal scandal*) when he called Cebu Cardinal Vidal the "Archbishop of the Palace" and his (Lozada's) lady companion called the Cardinal "a Congressman in a cassock".
"The dancing inmates feel that these comments is unfair and unjust vilification of the archdiocese of Cebu, Cardinal Vidal whom they regard so highly.
." narrates Byron Garcia, head of the CPDRC.
Honestly, I just decided to clear my mind of anything that concerns politics.
I am sharing this video because to me it's amusing how Garcia gets to pull the inmates to act together in unison.
His project has become famous the it's now considered as one of the tourist CPDRC is now of of the tourist destinations in Cebu.


Click HERE
* It's a multi-billion broadband deal scandal that involves President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo's husband. If you want more details, just look it up c",)

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: