Monday, April 14, 2008

Heads or Tails

I want to take both:

Heads: Tip

When you are already late for work and your toddler niece clings to you and doesn't want to be passed on to anyone, try putting the rollers that you just pulled out of your hair to her hair then make her stand in front of the vanity mirror. She'll get fascinated staring at the logs on her thin hair. Then it's your queue to run to the gate without looking back.
This is an effective escape stunt.

Tails: Anything that rhymes with TIP

I think I'm losing my GRIP and getting a little FLIP since we'll have our out of town TRIP over the weekends.
I have not gotten any goodnight sleep and I'm almost always getting a SLIP making me want to WHIP out my pillow in class and in the office if not, I would definitely get a fractured hip.

Add to Technorati Favorites

7 comments:

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

I like your Tip & your rhyming! :D Happy Tuesday to you!!

Hootin Anni said...

I like how you used your rhyming words. Great job, great HoT!!!!

Unknown said...

Great entry.
I'll remember the tip. I'm sure it'll work well. LOL!

Welcome at my heads or tails:

:: here::

Have a great day!

Raven said...

Nicely done.

ShannonW said...

Great post for Heads or Tails!

Happy Tuesday!

SaraLynn said...

this is great!

Natalie said...

Great tip!