Saturday, April 12, 2008

Shades of fun

I like to collect shades particularly those oversized types. This afternoon, I passed by a mall on the way to the church and saw some cheap aviators. Since I was in a hurry, I did not have the time to try them on. Sigh!

So to make some sort of delayed gratification, I googled for some cool ones and these Cocktail Party Ideas caught my attention. These are different party-themed shades that could make your group gathering a blast. There’s this cute Tequila Pack for booze and spirits party or the Jazz Brunch Party Pack for a laidback hangout with your music buddies. For the ladies you could go for Brunch Party Pack.

The packs are really amazing because each pack has different designs and the beat is you could also buy a pair from the pack and do your mix-and-match thing.

Say goodbye to your boring party!

Of course they still have the conventional ones similar to the ones used in the movies like Risky Business, Men in Black and Blues Brothers

I’m thinking, since we will be having our Team Celebration Program next week on the beach, maybe I could order some for our chill out by the beach party. Yeah, they also have the Beach-themed party pack.

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

The Truth said...

I collect oversized shades as well. It's too bad you weren't able to stop by the mall and get those cheap Aviator Sunglasses that you saw. It's hard to find a good deal so when you do see one you need to jump at it right away.