Thursday, April 10, 2008

Color your world

I want red, pink, blue, lime. Nah I’m not talking about wardrobes, shoes or nail polish. I’m talking about my favorite Jelly beans which make me gaga popping one bean at a time while closing my eyes and imagining that I’m on Hogwarts Express.
Aside from the wide color selection of these jelly beans, they also come in different flavors that would tickle your taste buds and make you crave for more. Apple, strawberry (my all time fave), tutti fruitti…aaahhh I have lost my count. The latest addition to my fave list is the strawberry and cream which is to die for! Oh and the cinnamon is superb too!
These Jelly beans are guaranteed kosher prepared under rabbinical supervision so you can be assured of high quality. And they are also being sold at reasonable prices so I could pop every flavor that I could get hold off. And since I don’t cook, I could serve them these healthy beans when my friends come over. All I have to do is get them on a blindfold and let them play with their imagination.People with OCD will have a run for their money here arranging the beans according to color or flavor.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: