Thursday, April 24, 2008

Exterminate It!

Almost a month ago my PC crashed. I had my IT officemate fix it, do some reformatting and re-installation of drivers and softwares plus an antivirus and antimalware.
As I am afraid of these viruses I never dared to open other sites or open e-mails with attachments apart from these I trusted. Well I guess this safety measure is not enough to protect me from these devastating threats. I need to guard my PC by using a smart antivirus and antimalware application against them.
But I am not techy person so I need those that come easy to follow instructions better if I could exterminate viruses, worms, trojans and other malware in just two clicks!
Since I am too busy running errand all the time, these spyware removal tool, antivirus and antimalware applications should have free updates so I can be assured that I will be protected from the latest PC threats.It should be run only when I need to because I don’t want to waste my time constantly running applications.
And it would be a whole lot of help if I could just submit my PC state info instantly and get a remedy for the viruses and malwares infecting my PC within 24 hours.
Yeah, immediate solution served before these cause irreversible harm to my PC and my life. We all know the magnitude getting spied on and infected by these evil things have on our life.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: