Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Heads or Tails - Fool


I owe Barbs a lot. This is my first entry I guess since February.

Anyhoo, today is April Fool's Day and thank goodness no one Punk'd me. But I still had my share of foolishness today.

Tomorrow would be our "Battle of the Brains" game in our department. Apart from making you a complete dork answering a question all by yourself about our product and services, each team is required to present a cheer.

In our country, when a person is getting too intense in doing a thing or things, that person would be told that he's making the thing a CAREER.
Rumor has it that each team made the cheer presentation a CAREER so we don't have a choice but to whip out the cheerleaders in us and bring on the game. In other words, we made FOOL of ourselves in our rehearsal this afternoon. My head is throbbing until now because of the non-stop laughter from FOOLING around.

Tomorrow's gonna be another day. I'm sure we won't be able to manage to laugh when butterflies are already flying in our stomach.

Happy April Fool's

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Maddy said...

Thanks for the reminder!

Barb said...

It sounds like your job has its fun moments! Good luck! :)

Misty DawnS said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Make sure your pompoms match ;-)

Happy April Fools Day