Sunday, April 6, 2008

Manic Monday

Is there any question you can't look up the answer to on the internet?

Yeah, it's why do I get painful hyperacidity hours just before I get my period. None of the medical sites seem to get an answer for it.

Invent a new word that you feel would improve the language and define it.

Brunchner - that's what I always do. Eating BReakfast, lUNCH and dinNER in one sitting.

What is your favorite texture?

silky smooth. very calming.

Have a great week ahead!

Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Gabriel said...

Fun! I use 'lunner' when we combine lunch and dinner because we got up just too late! :-)

Please visit my post. Have a great Manic Monday!

Kristin said...

hahah that is a great word. Like brunch but better! Have a great week!

Eds said...

same here! love silky smooth materials! Happy Monday! :)

ShannonW said...

Brunchner - I like that word and I like the idea. One big yummy meal!