Saturday, December 8, 2007

Rising up to a nutty day!

Almost everyday, I go to the supermarket beside our office to check if my favorite cereal has been replenished. It's been almost two months I guess since the store has displayed Post Banana Nut Crunch. Among the Post's selections, it's the only one that sells like a hot cake. The minute it's displayed, it's all gone when you blink (an over statement of course LOL). Seriously, It will not take a week after it's taken out of the stockroom, the rack will be swept clean of this particular variant.
So when I passed by the lane of cereals, my heart thumped! There are 10 boxes of Banana Nut Crunch. Hallelujah!
In my fear of getting "starved" again for the next 2 months, I hoarded. Hahahaha! I bought 5 boxes and if Monday (my payday) there are still left, I will put them all in my cart.
I'm not a person who eats breakfast on a regular basis. Then, I could start my day at work or in school and have my first meal in the afternoon. I'm trying to make some changes in my life. I'm imposing upon myself to fill my stomach with something before starting any of my daily activities. and this cereal is the only one that works for me.
All I can say now is that I have 5 good boxes of reasons to waking up in the morning!




Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

ellen said...

sis, baka gusto mong sumali sa fun---- tags!...and you might enjoy doing it--that's why I am taggin you with THIS!

you may check it there and enjoy the fun!...
may we ever be!

Sparky Duck said...

I still don't do breakfast, though its always good to find a long lost goodie

Serena said...

Hello there naR,

It is nice to have met you. I like muesli for breakfast rather than just cereal. :D

Now for the tag. If you are interested to do it, try this.

1. Copy the whole post- left click + mouse over post.
2. Press ctrl + C
3. Go to your posting area and press ctrl + V
4. Change the links by deleting ZJ and put my name Serena. Next mouse over my name and click on the link icon (like a chain on your posting area, a box will appear, fill in my blog URL - http://quantumchat.blogspot.com - click OK.
5. To answer the TAG, delete my answers for month of March unless yours is March as well. Copy your month's qualities and write in your answers.
6. To Tag other players, delete all those names there and put your friend's names. To add their link on the names, follow step 4.

You are done!

If you don't understand the instructions or have difficulty with the tag, feel free to contact me. All the best and looking forward to your answers. :D

Serena
ChatnChill