Saturday, December 1, 2007

Simple joys in life

Today seems to be a good day for me for several reasons:

  1. I slept around 2:00 am, woke up at 10:00 am then slept at 2:00 pm then woke up at 6:00 pm. I think I’m well rested.
  2. When I woke up, my shoes are at my room’s doorstep. Yeah, I went easy on the seller because she was in Indonesia for a week for a mental competition. Blah! I gave her positive feedback anyway.
  3. I got my volunteer uniform from the tailor and it fits me well. Hurray! I just don’t like the machine-stitched hemline of the slacks. It would be better if it’s hand sewn.
  4. Manang cooked pinakbet (a vegetable stew with shrimp paste)for dinner. I ate rice. So what? Burp!
  5. I got to do the Ugly Betty Season 2 marathon in between pig outs. The pack is so hilarious!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

ellen said...

yaayayayayayayy...sarap talaga ng pinakbet sis!.....

happy week ahead of you....

may we always be!....