Thursday, December 13, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Seventy Two


Appetizer

Make up a word and give us its definition.

Brunchner - i don't think it's original though. combination of breakfast, lunch and dinner done in one seating. That's the usual thing I do.

Soup
What is currently your favorite song?

It's Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson

" I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly.
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky.
Make a wish, take a chance,
Make a change, and break away.
Out of the darkness and into the sun.
But I won't forget all the ones that I love.
I'll take a risk, take a chance,
Make a change, and break away"

Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?

For me to get a hospital job

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.

Pine trees and fog (it has a fresh smell)... they remind me of the people in Baguio City and the happy days i have had there for four years.

Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?

Sarah Silverman. I don't find her funny

Hope you enjoyed it.
Happy feasting!


Add to Technorati Favorites

25 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

I love Kelly Clarkson and that is a GREAT song. :)

You're right about that Silverman chick too. She is so NOT funny. Great feast.

Happy Friday!!!

Tisha @ CrAzY Working Mom

Gattina said...

As I don't know a Sarah Silverman she doesn't bother me either, lol !

Dallas Meow said...

brunchner - love it!

Forgetfulone said...

I love that song Break away.

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

You usually just eat once a day? wow. Me too, from the time I get up till the time I go to bed! Lol!
I like Kelly Clarkson too.
:) happy feasting.

Allison said...

If Sarah Silverman is who I think she is---no, I find no humor in her either! :-|

Natalie said...

I don't care for Sarah Silverman either.

Celestia said...

Looks like we totally agree on Sarah Silverman. She really drives me nuts!

Unknown said...

Your soup is beautiful.

Feel welcome to visit my blog

My friday's feast

Have a great weekend!

david mcmahon said...

G'day from Australia,

I'd never heard of brunchner, so I'm giving it the big tick of approval....

Manny said...

Brunchner - interesting word. I've had that one time or another.

I haven't been to Baguio City yet. I hope to make it sometime whenever I go back to the Philippines.

I agree about Sarah Silverman.

Sandee said...

Mr. Linky isn't working this morning. You can put me in later when he decides to act right, if you want.

Loved your appetizer. Hadn't heard of that before. Your main course sounds wonderful. I don't know who your dessert is, so I won't worry about finding out. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Kara said...

I agree with your dessert, she drives me insane!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I like Kelly Clarkson, too - great song!

Thanx for stopping by my Feast - Happy Friday!

Patti said...

Great word! I do that sometimes on weekends ... eat just one big meal. Now I have a word for it!! I like that song too! Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Feasting! Are you came from Philippines? I came from Mindanao.

Unknown said...

Great list. We listen to the same kind of music and I work in a hospital...Sara S is sooooo not cool..

Great feast

Siani said...

Interesting Feast. I hope your salad happens for you soon. Have a great weekend.

My Feast is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

Unknown said...

I don't enjoy Sarah Silverman either. She's not funny. She's just mean.

My answers are up here.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the job, that would be wonderful...my dd and I love that song by Kelly C.
My feast is also up

Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Friday!

Those were all excellent answers.

Yeah, what is up with that Sarah chic she is so strange and not very funny. I don't get her at all.

Have a nice weekend. :o)

ellen said...

ur soup sounds so interesting!...happy weekend sau sis!.....may we ever be!

Amanda said...

I agree with your desert I can't stand that girl either

Unknown said...

I agree with you about Sarah Silverman! Happy FF :)

LivG said...

I love that song too!