Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Tooth fairy, are you coming yet?

For three days now, I have been bugged by tooth ache. I go to the dentist every month so I know for a fact that I don't have dental carries. Though in the past, I noticed that my pre-molar tooth is sensitive to cold food and drink. Now, I'm experiencing searing and radiating pain. I have not had good night sleep for the past 2 days which is bad because I have early shift in the office. My tolerance for pain is relatively high but the pain is excruciating. Problem is, I need to wait until tomorrow to go to my dentist since the clinic is closed for the holidays.
I guess I have to contain myself in taking prn analgesics. I'm popping paracetamol and mefenamic acid because the acetaminophen we've got has caffeine in it. I can't afford to be up all night.
Ugh! I hate medicines.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: