Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Stuck and bored

Our dance rehearsal last night ended up at almost 12 mn. I got home really tired because we were able to finish a part of the presentation which required a huge amount of effort and sweat. Though we did some warm ups and coold down, my body still hurts.
I was able to sleep at past 2:00 am and got up at 7:00 am. I need to be back to my nursing alma mater to pick up documents for my classmates.
I was able to catch the bus that will take me to the province where my school is located. I arrived before 10:00 am. All the documents for the stateboard that needs to be submitted from that school are all set except that they onlystill need to be signed by the college dean who is, unfortunately, in a meeting and will be free after lunch time.
Which means I have to wait for three hours. It's good thing that there's an internet shop outside the school. So I'm here, surfing the net. I just don't feel comfortable hitting the net outside.
Ooops, look how time flies. it's 1:00 pm already. Hope the dean is there already.
later!

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: