Friday, December 28, 2007

Numbered days

My CPU has been away from me for the past 2 days. I don't know what happened but it just stopped to boot. My brother-in-law took it to his brother's computer shop for check up and was found out that it's infected with a virus.
On the lighter note, it can be removed by reformatting but the gray area and the greatest dilemma is that the hard disk installer that came with the PC when I bought it is missing.
Oh for the love of God, where could I get it?
My PC is working temporarily (thanks to the bro-in-law's bro!) but it won't be too long because as soon as i turn it off, it wont boot the hard disk again.
Darn! I'm not ready to buy a new PC. I'm planning to get a notebook in March which is the earlier possible based on my budget.
This is just perfect!
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Sharon said...

AHH the computer age, can't live with them, can't live without them! I have been known to go to the library in times of distress (when the computer was in the shop) and use the library's computers. This might be an option if yours goes completly out before March.
Good luck!