Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The replacement

I have been wanting to sell my laptop as I need a lighter one that I could bring to and from the dormitory. I just feel incomplete sleeping without touching my little red priced possession and it hurts my back or arms to carry it from time to time since I do not usually spend a lot of time in the dorm.
As soon as I disposed of this Dell Inspiron which has done a very good service to me, I am gonna get myself a tinier version. Since I am way far from being a techie (and I’d love to keep it that way), I am browsing through computer reviews that will help me decide on what brand and model to get.
I do not need the top of the line one, I just need something that will allow me to browse the internet and do my assignments without giving me a hard time. Of course, the replacement should allow me to carry it anywhere, anytime.


Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: