Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My favorite salon

At the corner of Espana Blvd and Vicente Cruz Street lies a beauty salon which does not belong to the chains of salons that are mushrooming everywhere. By the look of its exterior and interior, I could say that it is not struggling. Its presence has caught my attention ever since I moved to my sister’s house in Sampaloc, Manila. By its length of survival in the midst of gigantic chains of salon, it stands confidently in its location which I find unnoticeable. Maybe it has built its clientele offering friendly and competent service.
I always have my manicure and pedicure done there. The ladies there do not find a hard time following my instruction --- not to cut my ingrown nails and cuticle and just to simply cut my nails across. Funny thing though is that although I have been a regular customer of that salon, I do not know its name.


Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: