Saturday, August 14, 2010

Going gaga over the remote control

It is not the usual fight over who’s going to hold the remote control. My sister and nieces are going crazy over finding the remote control to my TV in my room. And they are loving it.
As my pre-schooler niece has been ranting about, my room is a total chaos.
Just the yesterday morning, before I went to work, I was still able to use my remote control but when I came home. It is nowhere to be found.
I asked my eldest niece to look for it while I was bathing and when I came out of the bathroom the whole lot were already rummaging my room. Unfortunately, they have not found it . I gave them the go signal to rummage my room when I leave for work this afternoon. I hope they could find that elusive piece of thing.


Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: