Thursday, August 12, 2010

Horrified

Coming straight from our night duty, our co-staff nurses headed for Ma Mon Luk restaurant. I just cannot get enough of their mami and siopao!
After two hours of gastronomic satisfaction, we decided to call it a day as we feel that glutton has started to set the mood to sleep.
As I got home, I just washed up and checked my email then shut my eyes.
I was awakened by loud down pour of rain. Then I realized that the rain was so hard that it actually got into my dream. I dreamt that I was sleeping with my sister and as I dangled my leg on the edge of the bed, I felt that the water was already knee high. I immediately dragged my sister up the stairs for safety. Then I was awakened by the wind gushing through my window.
It was a weird dream.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: