Sunday, September 5, 2010

An oily morning

Here are the details of our breakfast fiesta at Bellore Restaurant on Examiner St. All-you-can eat is offered daily from 6:30 am til 10:00 am at P135 per head. The promo comes with a glassful of orange juice.
It was almost 10:00 am and as expected the food on the buffet table is almost gone. We just contained ourselves with what is left of their offerings: fried danggit, tuyo, fried talong, omelette, baloney, Vienna sausage and chicken adobo. All the oily stuff in one sitting. After an hour of gluttony, I invited them to swing by the nearest grocery to grab some sweets to neutralize the grease that I think was stuck in my throat.
I honestly enjoyed our chitchat at the grocery store more than the food that we had at Bellore. I told them to try the all-you-can eat breakfast buffet at a restaurant next to it.


Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: