Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Heavenly sinful


The other day, I was craving for Red Ribbon’s Chocolate Mousse.
Since I did not bring enough money on my duty, I had to delay my gratification. Last night, I asked my sister to phone Red Ribbon to have the piece of cake delivered but to my dismay, the delivery in our area is only until 7:00 p.m.
Today, I decided to fulfil my craving. Instead of ordering on the phone, I decided to head for the nearest Red Ribbon store.
Browsing on the cake shelf, my eyes landed on Chocolate Heaven.
According to its description, it is a combination of four kinds of chocolate goodness in every mouthful - chocolate brownie, mousse, ganache and curls. I am not sure though of the types of chocolate it used by I am telling you it’s worth the try. It is not too sweet and I got the mousse that I have been craving for.
Very sinful but who cares when indulgence would bring you to the heavens?


Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: