Friday, November 21, 2008

More than just nuggets

You know what I am into lately? Food! Blame in on my steroids. I could actually eat everything I could lay my hands on. 
Every night I am glued to Travel and Living channel enjoying every gastronomic show.
So imagine when I hear about these cool Denver Restaurants in an online listing? Yeah, I just want to pack my bag and teleport myself this part of Colorado. I want try all the best things the state has offer from American, French, Italian, Mediterranean, Cuban to Mexican tummy fillers.
For one I know I won’t get lost when I have got Denver Magazine on hand. Fashon trends, gastronomic delights, hotels, business and people are just some of the important information you could squeeze out from the journal.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: