Saturday, August 13, 2011

The final survey

There are times that I feel was on the edge of my seat. My anxiety over the future gets me big time but after a few deep breathes my minds starts to get clear again.
Just like when I was one of the chosen staff to be the frontliner for the Accreditation Canada International final survey this week. It is like the ISO of all the big firms in the world. I do not want to think that our hospital is so ambitious to get the Diamond rating as we already tapped the Gold rating last year.
I am not familiar with the hospital policies and I did not have the time to run through loads of hard and soft files. I just kept my fingers crossed that they would not arrive at my ward during my duty but great Heavens know that I need some miraculous medal pendant to pull the whole accreditation off.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: