Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday


It's Thursday once again. Sorry for being late. Came from school.
I can't believe how time flies so fast. This is going to be my third Thankful Thursday. And I'm Thankful for that and for the following:

1. Me and my sister were able to get up early again this morning to attend the mid-week congregation
2. Angel, my niece aced her periodic exam in preschool. I'm thankful that she was able to finally adjust from her old private school set up to her new public school. I was kinda worried about it because it was really humid in her new school and she's prone to getting epistaxis. I have no qualms of her being in public school because I attended public school from grade school to college.
3. I was able to attend my class today and learned new things in pharmacology. Yeah, I wish I have attended the review before I took my stateboard.
4. For Tim and Anna because they have given me new job opportunities again that would make me earn extra.
5. For Arvin, who agreed to swap restdays with me next week so I could I attend the class on Tuesday.
6. For our payday tomorrow with unused Sick Leave credits conversion. I have 14.5 days to convert which means I called in sick for only 2.5 days last year. Woopee!!!!
7. For Iris who serves as an inspiration to me and everyone else in becoming grateful for every blessing that comes our ways.

Looking forward to another TT.

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

You have such a sweet TT list. Glad things are going well for you. Hope you have a good day! God Bless!

eph2810 said...

How wonderful that your niece was able to transition well to the public school system. Some kids dont' do so well.
Glad that your company pays out unused sick-leave. Ours experies if you don't use it.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours.

Denise said...

A really nice thankful list.