Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Art Award

Please click here or scroll down for my wordless entry.

Barbs, who's the gorgeous heiress of Skittles' Place, has presented to me my first ever award.


It was created here that made me brush up on my Spanish through Babelfish with these comments:

"This prize has arisen from the daily visits that I dedicate to many blogs which nourish me and enrich me with creativity. In them I see dedication, creativity, care, comradeship, but mainly, ART, much art. I want to share this prize with all those bloggers that entertain me day to day and to share this prize with those who enrich me every day."

Thanks Barbs so much. You really deserve the award. I owe you big time (tissue please, I'm having sniffles attack again!). Now, let me bestow the award upon these people who keep on rocking the blogolandia with their talent and passion.

Gabriel

Sandy Carlson
jams o donnell
Hootin' Anni
Sarge Charlie

Hats off to you guys!
Go click on their names to see what I'm talking about.

Add to Technorati Favorites

6 comments:

Gabriel said...

Thank you very much! I'm not worthy... :-)

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my goodness....you've wowed me beyond words!!

Thank you, thank you ever so much. I'll proudly put this up on my blog in my Wednesday's blog edition.

Phew....I just don't know what else to say. I'm flabbergasted at this!!

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Congratulations on the award.

Your list has some of my favorite blogs on it.

Sarge Charlie said...

I am honored, thank you so very much. This award will be boldly posted on my sidebar.

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks for including me in this list. I will paste this in my sidebar with a link back to you. You made my day!

God bless.

SandyCarlson said...

I just posted a comment, but it seems to have disappeared. Forgive me if this is a duplicate!

Thanks for this award. Your thoughtfulness made my day. I'll paste it in my sidebar with a link back to you, generous blogger friend.