Saturday, December 31, 2011

Shifting gear

It is not too late for anyone who wants to change career or just to try new things in life. Eight years ago, I decided to get a second course in the hope of getting greener pasture. Although my income has been cut into half since I started practicing my new profession, I could say that I have found a new love. For me sometimes, it is not about the money.
Why am I saying this? Nowadays, people seem to start to long for going to the side of unexplored periphery. At this moment, I started to like putting on and experimenting on make ups and I am thinking of bringing it up to a higher level. I want to enrol myself into make up class.
I learned about Regency beauty school in the US . It has expanded from two schools in Minnesota to 19 states across America. Nashville cosmetology school mirrors high end salons that provide high standard education that will reflect in the skills of its students. They assure precision in their services and give discounts to the availing public. For this reason that that Regency graduates are recognized all over the US.
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544


Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: