Friday, April 15, 2011

A sweet treat

My former patient who flew in from the US has dropped something for me in the hospital. It was a small box of Swiss chocolates. I remembered him telling before he got discharged that he will be heading for Malaysia then straight to Switzerland for business.
He has been bragging about this special sweets that he purchased personally from the store indicated on the tin can. It called Confiserie Sprungli from Zurich.
The presentation was very dainty that it was hard for me to lift a finger and sink my teeth in any of them.
Well whether or not he got it straight from the store. Chocolates are chocolates and besides, it’s the thought the counts. But I must admit, nothing beats the Swiss chocolates. They acutally melt in your mouth and they are not too sweet at all!



Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: