Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hectic week and DC's playlist

I might not join any meme this week.
I am swamped with so many work this week but I just want to share this.
I am obsessed. So what?
I stumbled upon David Cook on Nightline and this is his playlist:
1. One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey (I'll give him that thinking of Boyz II Men and DC's rendition)
2. The Thunder Rolls - Garth Brooks (I like contemporary country. I still have to check on this one)
3. Close - Nine Inch Nails (this too I have to research)
4. Innocent - Our Lady Peace (One of my favorites. The message just hits me)
5. The World I know - Collective Soul (Watching him sing this makes me want to cry. Full of emotion)
And finally, he chooses Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap. I love IH. They have a couple of songs in The OC soundtracks which I all have.
I really want to kiss the cook!

Ciao for now!
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: