Saturday, October 1, 2011

My sweet nails

Every payday, I make it a point to pamper myself in one way or another. Since I could not indulge in a body spa, I opted to have a foot spa with foot massage and to have manicure and pedicure.
Driven with my curiosity, I decided to try a nail specialty store near our place called Sweet Nails. I did not know that they have an ongoing promo that it is foot spa would cost only P1.00 if you will avail of the packages on their promo list.
The owner, was too patient in explaining to me the mechanics of the promo. He was also the one who opened the door for me and made me feel comfortable. I told him that it was my first time there and I really do not go to commercial parlors or spa because they have proven to have lost the personal touch.
Also, what nudged my interest is that for a nail spa within our neighbourhood, it is unusual to see that they carry elite nail lacquer brands such as Orly and Acasi.
While waiting for my turn, I get to be kept busy by the owner who orients me to their services. After almost thirty minutes, I got the full service from Beth. I really enjoyed the footspa and the hand and foot massages. I chose to upgrade my mani and pedi to Orly by adding P100 to the package of P401.
I might have stretched my R & R for this payday a little but I think it was worth it.
The little space was made cozy, according to the owner so that the customer would get a relaxed feeling. Oh well, I should say that the interior is more of a girly than cozy. The glass walls allowed for the daylight to come into the place.
Anyway, the cheerful and friendly service surely make someone relax. Beth, was not hard to give instructions to about me not having my ingrown nails removed, cutting my nails straight and not nipping my cuticles off my fingers. I am really easy to please person. As long as you follow my instructions, we will not be having problems.
Overall, I was pleased with my first time experience if only they could lower down their services’ prices a bit to align with the location.




Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: