Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finally!

I was able to complete my IV therapy cases: 6 IV insertion, 6 IV medications incorporation and 2 blood transfusion.

Ssshhh, I was scheduled to have my completetion on January 8 to 10 but I was informed that I could show up at the hospital even if I was not scheduled. I aked permission though from the hospital's training department and they gave me a nod. So I went there on my offs at the office and after 2 tiring days of running from one nurse's station (about 6 each floor) on all 6 floors, I was able to finish it. I'm imagining interns on Grey's Anatomy trying to get ahead of each other in getting a good case. It was like that.

This afternoon, I was able to pass my completion form at ANSAP and in 2 months, I could get my IV card already.

Hurray!

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: