Friday, April 30, 2010

Ironman 2

Spoiler alert.
As I always say, I am not a fan of moviehouses. I rarely watch movies in theaters but since Ironman is one of the "must-see" movies for me, I made my way to join my former officemates witnessing the second installment of the movie on its first screening day in Manila.
Tony Stark's antics gave me a sidestitch. He has loosened up so much in this franchise losing the seriousness of the content. Unlike the first movie, the action or fight scenes are not that intense. The final confrontation between Tony and Ivan was too short. I expected that Tony will have a hard time nailing the villain down but he was instantly beaten up by the tandem of Tony and his bestfriend. The face off ended up too soon that it made me want for more.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: