Saturday, September 19, 2009

Would you dare to be different?

Now that I have mentioned about Nicole Richie naming her baby Sparrow (full name is Sparrow James Midnight Madden), I came to thinking, it is nice to name your kid a unique one but here's my two cents:

1. You can choose a unique name for your baby but not compromising his childhood. Just imagine the mockery he will have to endure throughout his life
2. While we are in computer age, there are still times that you need to write your name in full especially in school. Would you want your child cursing you silently or explicitly because of your love to play around the alphabets?

I thought she has learned about the comments (read: mockery) on Gwyneth Paltrow's decision in naming her daughter after a fruit.

Well to each his own.

I love Nicole, her bold fashion sense and being carefree but I am not with her on this name picking game.


Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: