Thursday, April 9, 2009

A great getaway

It’s springtime! After a whole year of working hard, have you thought of giving yourself some R and R?

I am thinking of weekend getaway or the long-awaited Family Vacations white sand beach, laid back yet homey ambience and delectable food that will surely satisfy your gastronomic cravings.

All these away from the hustle and bustle in the city.

Sensuality and seclusion, these are the operative words that come in to my mind imagining myself on the white-sand beaches of Riviera Maya and checking into Karisma Hotels.

From the name of itself, I could just imagine its -level cuisine that is served in sleek and sensual sit-down locales and fashion-forward bars.

For a foodie like me, this is more than just buffet meal. It’s the experience that you will cherish with your loved ones.

Family Vacations are really important.

Family Vacations

Family Vacations

0 comments: