Thursday, April 16, 2009

Did he or did he not?

I hailed a cab right after my check up with my doctor past 9:30 a.m. yesterday. As I boarded the cab, the driver was already tuned into DZMM. Ted Failon, a popular radio and TV commentator here in the Philippines is hosting his daily show. He is in fact playing a game with a contestant over the phone. I can still recall the Isang sakong bigas (one sack of rice) and mahiwagang backpack (mysterious backpack) prize as being stated by contestants.
It took me less than 20 minutes to get to the office. I punched in at 9:53 p.m.
I went straight to the gym after my duty and when I got home I got scanned for TV show that might interest my while lying down. I need to elevate my feet to prevent swelling.
I chanced upon a local channel and learned that Failon’s wife is in the ICU due to gunshot in the temple. It was said that his wife committed suicide but some authorities look at foul play angle.

The bullet entered his wife's left temple which meant she used her left hand if she fired the gun at herself but the gun was found on the floor on her right side. Also, there are powder burns in the hair which should not happen according to the cops when suicide via gunshot happens.

As much as I don’t want to get involved, Failon is one of the very few local news and public affairs person that I am fond of.

He makes me laugh or smile whenever I hear him but I am not a big one. I just enjoy hearing him.

I am trying to dish the idea that he’s got ill motives against his wife.

I will just let the authorities do their work and wait for the result of the investigation.

I wish him and his family peace of mind.

update: Trina (Failon's wife) was pronounced dead around 8:00 p.m. last night.


Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: