Friday, February 29, 2008

PhotoHunt - Party

This was our final pose for our Christmas Party sing and dance contest in 2007.
We did the Canadian Chanteuse's medley for the music living legend theme.
You could hardly make out of me. Clue: I'm of of the 5 kneelers at the center. You could only see my forehead because I have bad knees and these make me a bad kneeler.
This was my first time to perform in front of so many people including our company's big wigs.
I was so nervous. I was thinking that I might bring the defending champion a bad luck.
Good thing we were blessed, because we bagged the first prize.
Hurray!
Go check out other PH participants. Click on the logo above.
Have a great weekend y'all!

Add to Technorati Favorites

10 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Great take on this week's theme. I bet you were so pleased to have won the first prize. Happy weekend!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

First prize! That's pretty cool... given I was the one up there, I would have caused the entire group to be the first...COUNTING FROM THE BOTTOM! LOL~

Hootin Anni said...

Indeed!!!! 1st prize. Whoa...great going.

My party theme is posted, if you haven't dropped by already, I really hope you can find time!! Happy Hunting and have a joyous weekend.

Liz said...

congratulations on winning the 1st prize. happy weekend.

Sarge Charlie said...

excellent post for the theme

Melanie said...

I love it! Great picture and congrats on winning!

I did photo hunt this week too. It's on my Our Happy Happenings blog.

Dragonstar said...

Looks like a great time, and wonderful to be first!

denz said...

wow! you have a very nice picture and I love the way you put consistency of the picture,it is very flexible...indeed you have a great post! keep it up!!!

here's mine:
Photohunt-1...
Photohunt-2...
Happy Weekend!

LibertyBelle said...

Well done and what lovely costumes to - looks like a scene from The King and I!
Happy weekend
L

Anonymous said...

First prize! Now that's something to party about! Great photo and have a good week.