Friday, February 8, 2008

BFF No. 3 - Bangs anyone?

Should I or should I not?
If cutting your own bangs is a crime, then I would surely be in jail and sentenced with a lifetime imprisonment for being a frequent offender.
Out of my gazillion attempts to "re-invent" my look, I only got it correctly once. I always end up putting clip on my murdered part of the hair and wait for them to grow so I could experiment on them again. bwahahaha!
Like now, my hands are starting to itch again. The little voice in my head tells me to grab my iris scissors and snip away a few inches off my anterior tress.Before, I finally give into the little voice's command let me share with you this tip from Marie Claire.
Hopefully, I could hit my second success in murdering cutting my bangs which are by the way the only straight hair I've got on my head.

Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Patti said...

I say don't cut your own bangs!! I do it all the time and always ... ALWAYS ... hate it afterward. I don't know why I do it ... but I do!!

Barb said...

I used to butcher, I mean cut, my own hair all the time. Now I pay someone to do it. LOL!

Melanie said...

I don't usually cut my own bangs, but I have once in a while. So, did you do it? And how did it turn out if you did?

Livin' With Me

poor man's nicole richie said...

here's an update ladies: i have not cut it... yet as i don't have time. i'm still figuring out also how to do the side-swept style. ha-ha-ha
the little voice in my head is still there.

Morning Sniffles