Friday, February 1, 2008

Bakasyon grande!

I was supposed to report for work at 1:00 PM today. Since I came from Sick Leave (SL) I had to secure clearance from our clinic. I thought that I will be cleared and will be marked fit to work. I was surprised when the physician gave me a 2-day SL extension.

My cough she said might be contagious so she sent me home with antitussives.
Aargh! Two days? Although I'm going to be paid for the SLs but the thing is I prefer them to be converted to cash come February next year.
I have rested the past couple of days. These are just secretions that are loosened and they want to get out of my lungs already that's why my coughing sounds bad (LOL).
Seriously, I want to protest. I'm no longer sick.


Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

Melanie said...

It's better to make sure you are really healthy. You need to be nice and rested so your body can heal! Stop complaining and get better ;)
Livin' With Me