Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Prayer


I know that it’s a bit late for this entry but I know that it’s never too late to be thankful.

This morning, my sister and I were able to make it early to the church. Although we have not slept well, we were thankful that God has allowed us to be in His temple.
Being in church is the best opportunity for me to speak to Him and pour my heart out.

I’m being thankful for I was able to buy the book that I need in school. The mug that I filled with P10.00 coins for the past three months produced the amount that I need to purchase the book. He really knows what we need.

And as what Iris has said in TT her entry:

“I am thankful that God hears our prayers. Although I might not ‘like’ His answer, I know that His answer is always perfect…”

I’m not getting tired of praying because I know that He does not get tired listening.


Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Denise said...

This was a really sweet thankful list.

Melanie said...

This is a wonderful thankful list.
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me

eph2810 said...

I am so glad that you were able to purchase the book you needed for school :)

Yeah - we might not like His answers, but we know that answers for our own good.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours...

Cheryl said...

He never gets tired of listening. You are so right. You always have the sweetest post. Glad that you got the book you needed. God is good. God Bless you and your sister.