Friday, February 29, 2008

Quick Questions

...before I retire:

1. Why do I get hiccups just before I take my first sip of soda? It happened twice today and it always happens though I rarely drink soda.
2. Why do I have zits on my lumbar area? Obviously they're not caused by constrictive clothing 'coz I always wear low-rise bottoms since college.
3. Why do I get tired of thinking how to clean my messed up room? hahaha
4. Why do people gather in public places to air out they sentiments against an incumbent official when they know that it will all fall on deaf ears? Hahaha. I know I would cause some eyebrows to raise here. I mean after that EDSA gazillion (sorry I lost count of how many EDSA revolutions have been staged) in Makati, what will happen next?

Actually, I did not it was this huge until I took a glimpse of it on TV. I never got interested in politics. IMAO, it's a dog and pony show.
I'm just thinking aloud. I'm happy and thankful that my expected blessing came in early. unexpectedly.
Hohum....

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: