Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Love


Another Thursday full of gratefulness and love (not necessarily love for significant other).
I've being thankful because:

1. The rashes on my legs have disappeared. They have been there since December and it only took a week of using Jergens lotion to make them go away. Hurray!
2. Although I lack sleep last night, I did not doze off in class and I was not late.
3. My sister and I were able to go to church early this morning and I was able to talk to Him.
3. Being in the early shift this week, I was able to come to the office early. I hope I won't be late in the coming days
4. I was able to meet my daily quota in the office early and I had ample time to brush up on my notes before going to school.
5. I was able to make it home safe coming late from the school
6. For Angel, my niece, getting a slot in a better public school. I'm praying that I could send her to private school someday. I know God will give it to us in His time.
7. For my heart for not getting any palpitations in the past though I have been taking in much caffeine just to keep me alert and awake
8. For being able to pay my remaining balance in my credit card and I could now request for its permanent disconnection.

Special thanks to Iris for the Thankful Thursday and to all the participants whose gratefulness makes me feel inspired and cheers me on.

Add to Technorati Favorites

11 comments:

Denise said...

Great thankful list, happy valentines day.

Heart 4 My Home said...

Love the list. Congrats on paying off the credit card. That is always a great feeling.

Have a happy valentine day!

Susan said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a great list of thankfulness...

So glad your rash cleared up!

Anonymous said...

Yes credit card is headaches so thats good you pay off. Thanks for sharing your post and may God bless you and your family. Happy Valentines Day.

Sarge Charlie said...

happy valentine's day

Cheryl said...

Great TT post. I am still struggling to pay off my card. Congrats for getting yours took care of. They seem so good but turn out to be such a PAIN! Happy Valentine's Day! God Bless!

Melanie said...

What a great thankful list. It must feel good to meet your quota at work early.
Livin' With Me

Shari said...

It's so great to hear that you paid off your credit card. Congratulations. You must feel so good and free from that debt. It's exciting to hear about Christians getting out of debt. Because, then we are freed up to serve Him better with the money that He gives to us.

Barb said...

I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day :)

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

Oh Congratulations for paying off you credit card! Yea for you! :D

eph2810 said...

How cool that you were able to pay off your credit card - way to go - girl!
I am glad that you were able to stay alert in the days of going to school and work. I am sure it is not easy.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with this past week.

Blessings to you and yours.