Saturday, February 16, 2008

PhotoHunt - Free


We have been having our Team Celebration program yearly for 4 years already. Out of the 4 vacation spot resorts, it's only Patio Pacific in Boracay that gave this free gift. It was actually January 12th when our messenger handed the notebook to me. It's very useful since it's thick enough for school notes and it also has calendar.
Yeah, some of the best things in life are free. Like this one photo I took of my co-performers during our victory party in Puerto Galera which was also by the way was free.
I guess FREE is my favorite number.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Add to Technorati Favorites

16 comments:

Carver said...

Good take on the theme. You and your co-workers look very free and like you are having a great time.

Write From Karen said...

Love the second photo! Free to celebrate. Wonderful!

Write From Karen

Hootin Anni said...

I love the photo below....the free to celebrate! That is awesome.

If you haven't stopped by to view my 'free' photo, come on over...it's a free trip - oops, no guess not. It costs money to travel the 'net! Happy Hunting.

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhhhhhh, if you get a tattoo, take a photo of it!!! I have one on my ankle. I wouldn't ever go back to not having it.

Sarge Charlie said...

I love the photo, freedom, it is not free

Hootin Anni said...

Ummmmmmmmmm, okay. Forget the picture of your tattoo when and if. rofl

-tnchick- said...

I think you did great on capturing the moment in that 2nd photo.

Melanie said...

I love the 2nd picture! I'm thinking of joining the Photo Hunt meme. It seems like so much fun.
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me

Liz said...

The notebook is pretty, i love notebooks. And the second shot is so FREE.

jams o donnell said...

Great take on this week's theme. Happy weekend!

**"Liza"** said...

ohh love the photo especially the second one. it's nice to spend free time with friend in the beach..;)

Utah Mommy said...

Great shot on the second photo, the photographer did a great job in taking it. Have a great weekend!
FREE RIDE

Dragonstar said...

Great photos - really fun.

denz said...

wow! you have a very nice picture and I love the way you put consistency of the picture, indeed that is a great post for this week theme! keep it up!!!

check mine:
PhotoHunt-1
PhotoHunt-2
Have a great Weekend!!!

Byrning Bunny said...

looks like fun!

Barb said...

I've always liked "free" :)