Thursday, January 31, 2008

BFF No. 2 - Zap 'em out!


I skipped on posting my second entry last week because I was stressed out to much by our Victory Party in Puerto Galera which I don't have pictures to post yet since I will just be reporting for work tomorrow err...later.

It's actually Friday here in my country. 12:30 AM to be exact.
Moving forward, here's what I have read while sitting on the throne in a super back issue of Cosmopolitan (February 2007 ed.)
While I'm pleased that I have overcome the pimple breakout on my face brought about by ahem, sudden withdrawal from unprescribed steroid (in the hopes of putting on some weight) and too much stress in school, I'm still having perennial occasional zits not on the face actually but on my back.
Kinda painful and hideous.
So what are we gonna do with the silly zits?


Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: