Monday, March 24, 2008

When going gets tough....

The tough go shopping! But I did not splurge.
First off, the PR tool bar is weird. When I'm in composition mode, it gives the page a little green color similar to a PR3 but when I go to the home page, it fades.
Enough already, I said I should not be consumed by the PR thing. No time for ethos. Or is it about ethos really? Whatevs!
So what did I get for myself today?
Just three board shorts from the Surplus Shop that I will be using in April for our Team Celebration Program in Zamboanga. Yey, I'm so excited. I love the beach.
I also got a couple of cool statement shirts from Soda.


See I did not go overboard? My sanity did not blast off after all.
One peculiar thing though, my credit card issuer gave me a ring and asked if I used the card tonight at SM Centerpoint. He said it's just their routine security check.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: