Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Passion for Fashion

I always wanted to be a fashion model. I love to dress up. I'm not a conformist but I'm not a fashion rebel. We have office uniform provided for by the company but I don't wear the complete set. I always want to try on different things and play with the clothes combo.

While style can be a gift for some, I strongly believe that sense of fashion can be learned.
Going back to my dream of becoming a fashion model, I know that it will stay as a dream. For one, I'm way too short to become a model and second I don't think I have the look. LOL.
Right now, I'm serious in knowing the 4-1-1 of becoming a fashion stylist then later on become a Pro at it. At least there’s no age limit to it.
If given the chance, I would want to attend a fashion school in new york. The Big Apple is the birthplace of fashion styles and trends and if you will be in one of new york fashion schools you can confidently walk in the shadows of world –renowned fashions icons or even out shadow them.

Remember, if you know you have the gift, nurture it, if you don’t have it, well then earn it from a reputable fashion school in new york. You can jump start the dormant fashionista in you by just checking out some useful information online and then decide on the program that will fabulously fit you.

You cannot just hope to bump into the fashion twin moguls Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen or Nicole Richie and learn the in and out in the fashion industry through osmosis.

Who knows, you can be the next Rachelle Zoe?

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: