Friday, January 20, 2012

Living your dreams

I have so many dreams in my life. Some are achievable and some are really meant to be just dreams.
I always admire those people who are not afraid to take risks just to make their dreams come true. Most of the people I know have succeeded and I am truly happy for them. At this moment of my life, I have handful of dreams that I think, if given with the right opportunity, I could make them come true. I do not want to live a life full of regrets and what ifs. I know that I am not getting any younger and one day, I am afraid that it would be too late for me to try on new things in life.
Right now, I would like to travel. I have a bucket list of place I want to land in and as of the moment, I am turning the pages of my list. I am trying to go to the place and try things that my time and budget would allow me to. Although I am not ready to jump into the opportunity that gets my way, I know that I will to my dreams one way or another.


Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: