Sunday, May 4, 2008

Freaky Sunday

I don't know if it's hilarious or hideous. It was my gazillionth trip to the comfort room to empty my bladder in the office today. To reach the CR from the operations floor you have to pass though a swinging door and a glass door. The latter requires an ID to get in or out. Once the door is opened, it should be closed in a minute or so otherwise it would alarm. So as i tapped my ID to the sensor, the door clicked and as I pushed the door, it was removed from the hinge! OMG!
I was holding onto the doorknob and I can't let go because the door will fall. Then the alarm went off. I was holding the door, the high-pitched alarm is defeaning me and my bladder was about to explode. Just imagine the look in my face. I want to cover my ears, I want to sit down but I cant let go of the door.
No one's passing by so i cannot call for help. The people in the pantry nearby didn't seem to hear the alarm. Thank goodness someone finally passed by after five minutes. I asked to call the guard for help.
So I got a handful of people holding the door for me which was still attached to the last hinged. It cannot be pushed or let go of.
Alas, the utility man came after another couple of minutes and the rest is history.
I was able to make it to the loo, okay? I have a good bladder control.
I just had to let a few minutes pass before the tinnitus fade.

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comments:

imac said...

OOO sounds that you really had a FREAKY SUNDAY, You have all the fun.lol.

Thanks for your kind comments on my Camera Critters.