Monday, April 7, 2008

I need a workspace

Today, I was a little bit unproductive due to the frequent hanging of my PC. I had to reboot it from time. Our office PCs are all new but the thing is, there is a gazillion bytes of files that needs to be saved in the hard drive. Although we have given with common folder, the size is still limited forcing us to delete some files that we think are still important. Apart from that, our team’s shared folders seem to be in complete chaos making it tedious looking for the file that we need stat.

It will be good if there’s an online project management that assures of a secure and efficient online file sharing anytime. This online workspace or the extranet tool would be of great help if it will allow easy technophobe friendly uploading and sharing especially during a project collaboration with other remote offices.

You see with our current filing system, I was just able to find today the file that I badly need since January. Too bad that the “search file” did not work for me.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: